This year, we are taking photos of our 2017 Spring All-Star teams! These photos aren't the standard "smile with a bat in your hand" shots, but dynamic poses with cool backgrounds that the kids will love. Plus, it's a fundraising opportunity as your teams will receive 10% of the sales from the photo items that are sold. In addition, team posters will be created that the boys can sell, and keep all the sales!
- Coaches will provide specific detail
- Saturday, March 4th & Sunday March 5th
- Time slots to be provided but general timing is:
- 8U & 9U (4 teams) - Saturday morning
- 10U & 11U (3 teams) - Sunday morning
- 12U & 14U (3 teams) - Sunday afternoon
- Kevin Hammett Photography Studio
- 1001 W. Webster Avenue (Corner of Webster and Sheffield)
What to Expect:
- Teams will meet their coaches to receive their new uniforms (or replacement pants, socks and belts).
- They will change onsite or next door
- Photos are taken of individual players; no team photo necessary (as the images are placed into a design)
- Coaches will have an opportunity to take a photo with their son, so coaches, wear your shirts and hats!
- Our new sponsor Snarf's is right down the street, so consider taking your team for a quick bite!
- Players Please wear their current All-Star uniforms and bring your gloves. You'll change at the venue.