It is very important that we have appropriate documents on record establishing proof of residency. Residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2022 (previous year) and February 1, 2023 (current year), Please provide one document from each of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documentsGROUP TWO:
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military recordsGROUP THREE:
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/ sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (i.e. loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
There are some exceptions to these rules.
Please provide these document in one of the following ways: (1) scan and email them to [email protected], or (2) bring them to one of our in-person sign-ups.
- Only one parent or guardian residing within GCLL boundaries is needed to establish residency. The other can live elsewhere.
- If a player resides outside of Grottoes boundary map but attends school within the boundary map, they are eligible to play for GCLL. In that case, you must get a School Enrollment Form filled out by your school. You can find the School Enrollment Form under the Documents tab.