If you have used our online registration in a previous year, use the "Login" button at the top right to register for the new season. NEW this year: the Sports Parent Code of Conduct is now part of the registration form (you sign electronically) and you have the option to upload all 3 residency verification documents AND the completed medical release form. You can find the blank medical release form on the Documents tab of this page.
1. At the top right of the screen, click on "Register" and follow the instructions to create your account. and add your contact information.
2. After creating your account, follow the instructions to add your contact information and then build a profile for your child/children who wish to play. Note that birth certificates are required to be on file: you may upload a scanned copy during online registration, or bring the original to an in-person registration session so we can scan it in for you.
3. Once you finish adding your child/children, you will go to a page listing which division(s) your child is eligible for. Note: if you do not see the division you were expecting, please check to ensure you entered the correct date of birth and gender for your child in their profile. To register for an particular program, click the "Select" button for the division you want to register for, then click "Continue" along the bottom.
4. You will then be taken to a page to add more information about your child for that particular season, including jersey/shirt size for their uniform. This is also where you can upload a copy of the birth certificate and the 3 required residency verification documents.
5. When you are done registering, you will be taken to a page showing your "Cart" where you can submit payment by credit card or you can indicate that you will pay by check. If you wish to pay by check, make the check out to GCLL, note the player(s) name in the memo field, and either turn it in at an in-person registration or mail it to P.O. Box 1223, Grottoes, VA 24441. Please reach out to us if you would like to discuss alternative payment arrangements or to discuss financial assistance options.
Also note that you can volunteer as a head coach, assistant coach, team parent, umpire or other roles online as part of the registration process for your child.
To begin online registration, click on the link in the top right-hand corner that says 'Register.'
We will have 2 in-person registration dates for the Spring 2023 season. Please check the Important Dates tab for more information.
When you come to in-person registration, please be sure to bring the following items:
1. Proof of residency within the GCLL boundaries:
Group 1 - voter registration, utility bill, financial record, medical record, or internet record.
Group 2 - federal records, state records, local records, support payment records, homeowner or tenant records, military records, or welfare/childcare records.
Group 3 - drivers license, school records, vehicle records, employment records, or insurance documents.
2. Proof of child's age (birth certificate if not previously submitted to GCLL)