Players that meet at least one (1) of the below two (2) requirements are eligible to play at Caln Little League:
- Reside in one of the townships listed below:
- Caln Township
- West Caln Township
- West Brandywine Township
- Attend a School from list below:
- Caln Elementary School
- Friendship Elementary School
- Pope John Paul Elementary School
- Reeceville Elementary School
- Kings Highway Elementary School
- North Brandywine Middle School
- Download Little League School Enrollment Form Here
Also, if your little league does not offer a division (example, your little league has no Softball program, or no baseball Intermediate division, etc.) then you may also qualify to play at Caln. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any boundary questions.
Learn more about league eligibility at the official Little League Residence Eligibility Requirements site
If you still have questions, we recommend visiting the Official Little League Finder site here.