Projected Game Days/Times for the
Delaware Recreational Soccer Club - DRSC
(Formerly named Delaware Youth Athletic Association - DYAA)
SPRING SEASON RUNS 4/8/24 – 5/18/24
Although actual schedules cannot be prepared until the number of teams in each age bracket are finalized (which is determined by the number of registrations), the following illustrates the intended days/times for games (assuming a similar number of registrations as in prior seasons).
Any scheduled practice days/times are in addition to the games and determined by the coach once teams are formed and game schedules distributed.
Projected Games Days and Times: Spring, 2024
League Weekday Games Weekend Games
Girls PS/PK Monday or Tuesday, 6:00p Saturday, 9:30a or 11:00a
Girls K Monday, 6:00p Saturday, 9:30a
Girls 1st/2nd Tuesday, 6:00p Saturday, 9:30a
Girls 3rd/4th Monday or Tuesday, 6:00p Saturday, 11:00a or 12:30p
Girls 5th/6th Tuesday, 6:00p Saturday, 1:00p or 2:30p
Girls MSSA Wednesday or Thursday, 6:00p Saturday, 9:30a or 11:00a
Boys PS/PK Wednesday or Thursday, 6:00p Saturday, 11:00a or 12:30p
Boys K Wednesday, 6:00p Saturday, 11:00a
Boys 1st/2nd Wednesday or Thursday, 6:00p Saturday, 11:00a
Boys 3rd/4th Wednesday, 6:00p Saturday, 11:00a or 12:30p
Boys 5th/6th Wednesday, 6:00p Saturday, 1:00p or 2:30p
Boys MSSA Wednesday or Thursday, 6:00p Saturday, 9:30a or 11:00a
Delaware Soccer Association (DSA)
Delaware Knights Soccer Club (DKSC)
Delaware Recreational Soccer Club (DRSC)
Code Of Conduct
Every participant in the Delaware Knights Soccer Club (DKSC) and the Delaware Recreational Soccer Club (DRSC) must comply with this Code of Conduct. Hereinafter, a ‘participant’ is defined as a player, coach, team assistant, parent, guardian, spectator, trainer, referee, sub-contractor, employee, or a Delaware Soccer Association Board member (‘DSA Board’) who participates in any DKSC or DRSC program. Participants must comply with both a) the terms of this Code, and b) the rules/regulations of the league in which they participate.
1) Participants must never place winning or their own personal desires above the safety, welfare, and good sportsmanship of all participants. Advantage shall never be sought by violating the rules of soccer or by engaging in unsportsmanlike conduct. Regardless of the situation, Coaches shall not tolerate unsportsmanlike behavior by themselves or any participant of their own team. Coaches and parents are required to teach and demonstrate good sportsmanship by both word and example.
2) The rules of soccer are written to assure a continuous flow of action, while protecting the safety of the players. Coaches must abide by the rules/regulations of their league and ensure that players and parents also abide by these rules and regulations.
3) Participants in DKSC and DRSC must treat the participants on their team and on their opponent’s team in a courteous manner (the same way they would like opposing participants to treat them). Coaches are responsible for the behavior of both their team and their team’s supporters at the field and park where they are playing.
4) Coaches should be as inconspicuous as possible during the game. Instructions should be given during practice sessions. During a game, instructions should be limited.
5) Public or private criticism of officials by any participants is not permitted. Participants must maintain a controlled, undemonstrative attitude toward officials. VERBAL AND/OR PHYSICAL ABUSE OF REFEREES SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED. DKSC and DRSC strive to foster good sportsmanship and a participant’s positive or negative example at games either greatly reinforces, or significantly undermines that effort. Regardless of the skill level or success of a team or player, participants should be supportive.
6) The following punitive actions apply to every Participant:
a. Any participant in violation of this Code or any league rule/regulation will, depending on the time and place of the incident, be given either a verbal or written warning by a member of the DSA Board of Directors (‘DSA Board’). The DSA Board will investigate reported incidents and notify the offender of its findings and levy sanctions as appropriate.
b. If any individual violates this Code or any league rule/regulation for a second time in any calendar year, he/she will be deemed to be a repeat offender and the DSA Board shall take appropriate measures up to and including termination of any participation in DKSC and/or DRSC programs. Written notices of termination shall be given to the participant by a member of the DSA Board Of Directors.
c. If any participant violates this Code or any league rule/regulation resulting in a referee sending a participant off the field and/or park, that individual shall be suspended for one game following the game where the incident occurred. Such suspension shall be effective immediately upon the referee’s removal of the participant. In addition, the DSA Board might impose further sanctions.
d. If any participant violates this Code or any league rule/regulation, resulting in a referee cancelling the remainder of a game, that participant shall be suspended for two games following the game where the incident occurred. Such suspension shall be effective immediately upon the referee’s cancellation of a game. In addition, the DSA Board might impose further sanctions.
e. If any participant refuses to comply with the terms of the resolution and sanctions, the participant will be removed (immediately or thereafter) from their level of participation as deemed appropriate by the DSA Board.