The golf lessons will give the young golfer a chance to learn many aspects of the game. This program is designed to introduce boys and girls to the fundamentals of the swing, putting, chipping and to cover the basic rules and etiquette associated with the game. Lessons are limited to the first 20 participants to register.
2023 Program Information
Ages: Entering Grade 3-8
When: Monday, July 10th - Thursday, July 13th
Where: Ledges Golf Club
Time: 12noon-2pm (Mon-Wed)
What To Bring/Wear:
- Clubs: Each participant should bring their golf clubs if they have them. If you do not have clubs, they will be provided to you.
- Footwear: Sneakers or golf shoes are appropriate forms of footwear.
- Clothing: Participants should wear a collared golf shirt and/or tee shirt. Jeans are not permitted. This time of year the sun is very strong, so a hat is highly recommended.
- Please bring a sport drink/water and wear sunscreen. There is no vending machine for cold drinks at the driving range the first two days, however, sport drinks and water may be purchased in the clubhouse on the final two days.
- On Thursday, July 13th all participants will receive lunch in the club house from 12noon-1pm.