Instructor: Vanta Leagues
Dates: January 17th to April 3rd
**Please use this code when you signup: SHAR224
Join our youth esports (competitive gaming) league this winter! All skill levels welcome! Level up your game with our expert coaching and player development curriculum — all in a safe, moderated environment that makes gaming fun! The program includes 2 practices a week and competition on Saturdays, along with fun gamer community events!
If you love online gaming, or just want to give it a try, this program is for you!
Here’s what you get:
- Action packed 3 months of gaming and development
- Esports league with expert coaching
- Player development programming focused on in-game skill and teamwork
- Ongoing community events including 1-week development camp, tournament, “open gym” game nights, and more
Virtual! Participate on our esports platform from the comfort of your home. No commute!
- Computer/laptop (no Chromebook)
- If you have a Playstation or Xbox you can play the following titles, but will need a laptop to access the Vanta Portal for practice and games
- Camera (not needed but preferred) and headset with microphone
- Mouse (or controller)
- Internet connection
Once you sign up, you will receive additional onboarding instructions!
Register Here! *Don't forget to use code SHAR224
- Rocket League, or "soccer with cars", is a sports-based video game that involves two teams. Players use rocket powered cars to score points (and defend) over the course of a match
- Valorant is a growing, action-packed team-based multiplayer game featuring 5v5 matches full of tactics and technical ability.
- League of Legends is one of the most popular video games of all time. This is an exciting team-based strategy game where two teams of five powerful champions face off to destroy the other's base.
- Fortnite is a survival game where 100 players play against each other in player vs player or team vs team combat to be the last one standing.